turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Error when trying to efile 2021 Business Tax form for Trust 1/27/2022

Thank you for the availability of form links. Forms that must be included in my Virginia Fiduciary return are unsupported and it's recommended they be printed and mailed. Virginia requires all Fiduciary (Trust) returns to be e-filed and they do not accept them by mail. Any clue when the forms will be supported for e-filing, if they will be updated at all?

I've been monitoring this thread and TurboTax updates for a couple weeks since I've been having the same issue. I've been trying to file the federal 1065 and Maryland LLC pass through entity forms with no luck. I've checked to make sure I have the latest updates each time I try to file. I've been on the phone multiple times with a TT agent with no results or insights. I've made sure I have the proper system requirements.

It's very disappointing to pay for software that isn't functioning with no one at TT who can tell me exactly why it's not working.

Has anyone been able to efile 1065 and pass through documents for partnership in Maryland?

Is there anyone at TT who can provide insight?

After an update yesterday, I was able to file e-file.

@Gates4 Thanks for the reply. Are you in Maryland?

No, I am in NC.

lurdopmcorp
Returning Member

I have the same problems as of today, Feb 20, 2022. I could not believe it, I never had a problem before, and I have use this product TurboTax for more than 10 years. Could someone offer a solution for e-filing my tax return?

Is there an equivalent website in Virginia? 

As of today I am getting this error and I am at update xxx.400 so I know I am up to date and I am using all supported Federal forms....

lurdopmcorp
Returning Member

Could TurboTax fix the bug? I am trying to E-file my corp tax return. simple one, never had a problem before. Not able to e-file is very disappointing for me. It should be a simple fix, I only file a 1120 form for corporation and a mass form. So simple, please TurboTax fix the bug!!!

@voyagerjoe wrote:

Is there an equivalent website in Virginia? 

As of today I am getting this error and I am at update xxx.400 so I know I am up to date and I am using all supported Federal forms....

All Virginia state forms show as available for either printing or e-filing, depending on the form.

Go to this TurboTax website for Virginia state forms availability - https://care-cdn.prodsupportsite.a.intuit.com/forms-availability/turbotax_va_online_individual.html

PatriciaV
Employee Tax Expert

It may take longer for one form or another to show up in TurboTax for multiple reasons. Our goal is to provide you with the most accurate information possible. As part of this process, we communicate often with the taxing agencies.

You may review the status for your state here: State forms availability table for TurboTax Business (click "these tables").

Also, note any forms that are "unsupported." If you see this designation, you will need to file by mail rather than e-filing your business return.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I still get the same error. MD state. It's waste to pay for the software that does not work.

Is there any way to know if and when an unsupported E-File form will become supported? We're also in MD and stuck without the ability to E-File. We also have found an unsupported Federal return form that is holding us up as well.

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@Studio217Games

Yes, there is.  Please see the Help Article here for State Form Availability

In this public forum, we are provided with form availability information, but not an explanation as to why the form is not available until that date.  For additional information, it would be necessary to contact customer support.  To do this, please see this Help Article to get in touch with us.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I tried to e-file only the Federal returns to check if it's a Maryland state problem. I received the same error message again.

I think I am done with turbor tax. Looking for better software next tax year

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies