Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Does anyone know when Sch K-1 Wks - S Corps 1120S will be added to Turbo Tax online? It says not supported yet, coming soon, and has said that for 2 weeks now. Thank you.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

29 Replies
Irene2805
Expert Alumni

Tax Year Prior to 2020: Does anyone know when Sch K-1 Wks - S Corps 1120S will be added to Turbo Tax online? It says not supported yet, coming soon, and has said that for 2 weeks now. Thank you.

The Schedule K-1 (Form 1120S) worksheet is currently available.  However, the calculations concerning the QBI have not been finalized.

If your K-1 has no entries concerning the QBI deduction (line 17, Code V)  you should be able to file your return.

For current information on forms availability, please click on this link:  Federal forms availability   [Note:  Forms 8995 and 8995-A might appear at the bottom of the list, not necessarily in numerical order. ]

Thanks Irene. I will keep looking for the update, as I do have entries.

Thanks again. 

Following

VictorW9
Expert Alumni

Are you referring to the K-! worksheet in TurboTax self-employed. If you are, I just checked and it's there. Note that's the version with the feature of adding K-1s.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

This is still not working.  It says "Sch K-1 Wks-S Corporations: Activity name has entries for certain deductions such as section 179 and other expenses that may be individually limited. For purposes of the qualified business income deductible those expenses are not yet supported.  This will be enabled in a subsequent release". 

WHEN????????????????????????

As of TODAY I still do NOT see this release. Very concerning about the delay Intuit. 

Help! 

I've been looking at this same message for a couple of weeks now.  It is frustrating and it's hard to understand since the forms supported the QBI deduction much earlier last year.  The availability list shows Form 8995-A will be available 02/20/2020 although it shows Form 8995 as already available.  Form 8995 is the one I'm using - which is somewhat confusing.

We'll see what happens in a couple of more days...

Hoping so ... soon. This is not normal for Intuit at all.  :( 

Maybe Taxact Next year.

I have had this same error message for about a month now and I keep hoping that there will be an update to fix this and nothing..... very frustrating.....

I cannot e-file my return and it shows that forms 8995 and 8995-A are now available.  I do not understand why.

I still have the same issue.  The same message is showing for the K-1 that certain expenses related to QBI are not yet supported and will be enabled in a subsequent release.  This was supposed to have been done today.

I should note that my K-1 Wks is for Partnership 1065 but it appears that all K-1 Wks are affected the same way with regards to QBI.

Can someone with Intuit/Turbotax provide an update on this issue?

I neglected to say in my last post that the software did update today but this issue fix was not resolved with that update.

Do you know when this issue will be resolved?

That's the $64k question!  OK, now I'm dating myself...

Those of us affected have been waiting a couple of weeks (or more) and today was supposed to be the day.  The forms availability list shows 8995 and 8995-A as available but the error message still appears on the K-1 Wks still mentioning future update but no date guidance.

We are still in limbo.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies