Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Can’t e-file schedule C

Thanks, I have already done so.  Appreciate it.

Deborahj8

Can’t e-file schedule C

I can not e-file, I have Earned income credit and a Schedule C.   Why can i not efile.  YesIt says;  certain forms are not acceptable  and doesn't tell me which ones.   It is a 1099 on Schedule  or low income credite.  Please advise

Can’t e-file schedule C

There's a problem with Schedule C .  Check tomorrow Feb 1.  You will have to wait.

Can’t e-file schedule C

@Deborahj8 See this TurboTax support FAQ for the problem and to sign up to be notified when corrected - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/electronic-filing/getting-return-contain...

Can’t e-file schedule C

Sorry but this is a typical answer that feels very unsupported of customers.

First off, there are several of us that brought this issue into focus over 2 weeks ago.

We were blown off, told that it was because of state forms even when our return contained no state, was told that we needed to wait until the IRS started processing returns...

And now just told to sit in the corner like good little children and let the adults do whatever with no clear support or plan

Not acceptable at all. 

Can’t e-file schedule C

Hi Mike,

Not sure what you mean  by the typical answer, but I agree with your sentiment fully.  In addition, I sent an email to the CEO's office this morning.  Hopefully I get a good response.  And Yes, I too started this process over 2 weeks ago and got all kinds of erroneous answers.  I have spent over 8 hours on calls seeking with no less than 6 people.  Very frustrated to say the least!

denky28

Can’t e-file schedule C

Not true. Mine doesn't show a loss and it still won't e-file.

Can’t e-file schedule C

Hi Deborah,

Please read all the community postings in this string.  It will give you lots of information to answer your question.  We are all waiting for the "fix"

Can’t e-file schedule C

I believe most folks are saying they are showing a gain, not a loss.  I believe that the problem rears it's ugly head either for a loss or gain.

Can’t e-file schedule C

I clicked on the availability link and it says the Schedule C is ok to efile.  That said I was not able to efile the form 1/30 

Can’t e-file schedule C

@pfslead See this TurboTax support FAQ for the problem and sign up to be notified when corrected - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/electronic-filing/getting-return-contain...

Can’t e-file schedule C

I myself am OK to wait a little while, but I just can't image the multitude of repeat business they lost over this! 

Even if it does take time to fix, they could have saved face and posted something about it on their page and/or to their email database. Then they should apologize, then offer a purchase discount for next year. If not, they won't have ANY customers left. 

Can’t e-file schedule C

@CrazyKZ A software update is now available
Click on Online at the top of the desktop program screen
Click on Check for Updates

Can’t e-file schedule C

Looks like it is fixed now... at least it in 2 of my kid's returns.

Can’t e-file schedule C

Yes.. I got the update..  thank god

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies