On K-1 how do I eliminate the message "Description-1 Box 16 has been entered for more than 1 type of income?"

The codes I am entering are - B, C, D, F, G, I, J, M, Q, and U.  For the Rental Income K-1, I have entered data for codes F and M.  I have entered the remainder of the codes under Business Income.  I am using this approach, because I had read where the two incomes  could not handle general income and passive income in the same grouping.  I am not an accountant.  I am just trying to enter my data for reporting my income taxes.

I encountered the same issue with the error that would not clear on K-1 16B.   I posted the question on Sunday.  A suggestion was made that worked OK for me, but may not work in every circumstance.   You might want to check out the comments under my post at  

Robert H/zsugarbear