ted3

My first year using Turbotax Business 2017. How can I export My Tax Data, specifically the "Form and Line" and "What you entered" for my account to review?

It's my first year using Turbotax Business and I want my account to review what I am entering. An export of the rows that are shown in the My Tax Data would be easy for him to see all of my entries.

tagteam

You cannot export the rows, in full or part, that are shown in My Tax Data. However, you should be able to expand that box and take a screenshot (see screenshot below) of the actual box. 

Unfortunately, you will probably need to take multiple screenshots as you scroll down the list of entries but that is about the best you are going to be able to do in this regard.

tagteam

Nestle7277

Please add the export "My Tax Data" functionality as a download capability within the window that manages that display. This is an easy lift and wonderful tool for us tax preparers who need to make sure all data that is entered this year is present (by a comparison of last year's data exported in the same fashion).  Tax preparers would LOVE THIS! 🙂 🙂 🙂

SusanY1

Tax preparers should use professional tax software to prepare their client returns.  This is a often a feature of professional software. 

TurboTax is designed for self-prepared tax returns only.  Use by tax preparers violates the software terms of service and fails to meet IRS requirements for due diligence and for the preparer to sign the return. 

@Nestle7277