findsayloster

Is anyone else having issues with it asking for the date fields on form CF-1040 Question #4 to be entered when you've already entered them several times?

I've entered it several times and even tried different formats. It says it needs to be in MM/DD/YYYY, and that is how I have entered it, but when it comes back up it shows as MM/DD/YY. Anyone know how to get it to accept a date?

Are you perhaps typing the year as 2021 instead of 2020?

findsayloster

No, but thank you for trying to help, it is appreciated 🙂

campbell4709

Yes, i am having the same issue with the Question #4 "To" and "From" dates. i input them correctly and it keeps giving me an error and won't let me transmit the returns because of those date fields.  Turbo Tax, please fix.