turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is anyone else having issues with it asking for the date fields on form CF-1040 Question #4 to be entered when you've already entered them several times?

I've entered it several times and even tried different formats. It says it needs to be in MM/DD/YYYY, and that is how I have entered it, but when it comes back up it shows as MM/DD/YY. Anyone know how to get it to accept a date?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

Is anyone else having issues with it asking for the date fields on form CF-1040 Question #4 to be entered when you've already entered them several times?

Are you perhaps typing the year as 2021 instead of 2020?

No, but thank you for trying to help, it is appreciated 🙂

Yes, i am having the same issue with the Question #4 "To" and "From" dates. i input them correctly and it keeps giving me an error and won't let me transmit the returns because of those date fields.  Turbo Tax, please fix.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies