Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Intuit not open for the season yet?

Screw corporations..This is the individual tax acceptance date....

Last I spoke with one of their reps it’s their systems are overwhelmed by the millions of returns they received in the past 30 hours. Wait until off hours such as after 9 pm pst.  I had problems with it all day yesterday but got it through just before 1 pm pst.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

The IRS began to accept and process returns yesterday, February 12, 2021, although the IRS did run a small number of stockpiled returns through their systems earlier in the week for testing purposes. The normal turnaround time for the IRS to accept your return is 24-48 hours. However, due to the stockpiled returns may take a little bit longer. 2020 has been a most challenging year for all, including TurboTax, and we are working harder than ever to help our customers get their returns processed on time despite the challenges we are facing. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Monday Feb 15...still getting the error. I've got folks asking for their K-1s. Any idea when this problem will be fixed or is there something I'm supposed to do now that I haven't had to do for the last decade?

I was able to e-file my federal Subchapter S return Sunday evening.  Still no luck on e-filing my NYS Sub S return though.

Has anyone been able to e-file their NYS Subchapter S return yet?  I get a message that it can't be e-filed, but the explanation field is blank.  

CarissaM
Intuit Alumni

Please ensure your software is up to date. 

If the software is up to date, please try to file once more. 

If you need additional assistance, please click here to contact customer support. 

My software is up-to-date.

I was able to file the Federal when I separated it from the NJ return, but the NJ return continues to get the notification about the Intuit Electronic Filing Center not being open for the season.

Hi - I saw someone marked this as 'solved' but just wanted to make clear that it isn't. I continue to be unable to file my NJ Business return. Customer service had no answers when I called on Tuesday; calling again now.

But it isn't solved!

Mike

This is still happening today.  Never had this happen before.  Did you get yours to go through yet?

Thanks for saying that.  I was super frustrated with the pasted emotionless and somewhat nasty AI-ish answer.  TurboTax should actually explain this (IN THE SOFTWARE) and not just have bots brushing off customers with lack of any customer service in this help section.  

Appreciate your comments.  I am stuck too.

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

@james90day Please contact customer support here for further assistance so that we can take a look at what is going on to better assist you.

Spoke at length today to customer service. Third time was the charm as I got someone helpful. The first two times the case was "closed" and the second time I even got an email about how to address the fact that my identity had been stolen. Which, as far as I know, it hasn't been, so they're really confused there.

But today I got someone who knew what she was doing and talked to the right people. Bottom line is: Intuit is not able to e-file NJ Business returns. They suggested printing and mailing, but if you have more than 10 partners that's not allowed. So I had to go online and file by hand.

I will say that I've been able to file via Turbotax every year since 2011, so it's not clear why they decided not to do this any more. But the answer from support was very clear: the Intuit E-filing Center is not going to be open for NJ 1065 returns, period.

Not the answer I wanted but glad there was an answer.

tom3nj18

I am getting this message when I try to efile my business returns Federal and NJ Partnerships as of 2/23/2021

While we all appreciate your post, multiple users have reported "Intuit Electronic Filing is not open for the season yet."  Stop this "contact customer support" pasted message.  This is a known issue by TurboTax and Intuit and should be solved.  It is not individual users that need to call customer support.  

I am trying to file my Federal and NJ Partnership Tax.  Like all other users facing this issue, it is not solved.  I've tried sending 20 times during different days and evening hours.  Same message.

It would be nice for a real expert to answer the question for all to see rather than to hide the real problem and make it appear as isolated issues.  

I saw one user post that Intuit/TurboTax said they would never be connected with NJ this year.  Couldn't TurboTax/Intuit simply state this if true?   

Very frustrated that no answers except those by other users are provided in this thread.

PS I've used TT for over 10 years for 2 LLC's, and personal filings.  I've spent thousand of dollars on the software and audit support fees.  The distance that customer service keeps from customers is silencing.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies