Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

didkona

In my review it says that Form 2210, part II, box A should not be checked. I cannot figure out how to uncheck it. Thank you.

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

In my review it says that Form 2210, part II, box A should not be checked. I cannot figure out how to uncheck it. Thank you.

I have the same issue ?? Any answer yet ??

Same here.  The review ran with no errors a couple of days ago.  Tonight TT updated my software (I did not make any changes to my return) and now I have this error and can't uncheck the box or delete the form.

I have the same problem... Look forward to an answer... Seen some related answers to delete the 2210 form, but I will wait until maybe someone else answers this question... Might have to do with the update, that I also applied... Or for me, I modified some information on passive losses - and that dropped the amount of taxes I owed, and maybe this triggered the problem... I dunno... but thanks for asking the same problem I have... frustrating as it shows you the box to uncheck in the review, but it doesn't let you uncheck it... Like TurboTax is playing with your patience...
bendix61

I to have the same problem.

OK... that worked... says that Intuit is working on a fix to the problem, and you can sign up to get notified when the fix is ready... that is good news, indeed...

TTX is working on it....and There is a "Sign Up" in this FAQ

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/7185206

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies