Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Ask the Experts All About the Refund! >> Event happening NOW!!!!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

If I am unsure if I had gotten a stimulus check, is there any way I can find out if I did receive one at some point?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DMarkM1
Employee Tax Expert

If I am unsure if I had gotten a stimulus check, is there any way I can find out if I did receive one at some point?

Use this link to create an account log in to see stimulus payments in the first and second round.  Any missed payments can be claimed by filing a 2020 tax return.  You will get a Recovery Rebate Credit added to your 2020 tax return for any missed round one/two payments.

Here is a link with more information on the Recovery Rebate Credit.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Afraid there was a complication with this. I can't make an IRS account because apparently my Debit card doesn't count as a option for identification purposes, and I don't have any of the other options available. I don't want to put in the wrong information but I can't get any confirmation on if I got a stimulus check or not. I only have a Debit, ID and a Social Security number.

To check the status of your Recovery Rebate or stimulus payment, you can try the following:

•  If you didn't receive your stimulus and it went to the form of a refund due to the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return, please check this link for more information.
  • If you never received the stimulus at all and did not declare it on your tax return, please check this link.

Here is a TurboTax article with the latest information about the third stimulus payment.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies