suripi-okami

If I am unsure if I had gotten a stimulus check, is there any way I can find out if I did receive one at some point?

DMarkM1

Use this link to create an account log in to see stimulus payments in the first and second round.  Any missed payments can be claimed by filing a 2020 tax return.  You will get a Recovery Rebate Credit added to your 2020 tax return for any missed round one/two payments.

Here is a link with more information on the Recovery Rebate Credit.

suripi-okami

Afraid there was a complication with this. I can't make an IRS account because apparently my Debit card doesn't count as a option for identification purposes, and I don't have any of the other options available. I don't want to put in the wrong information but I can't get any confirmation on if I got a stimulus check or not. I only have a Debit, ID and a Social Security number.

ReneeM7122

To check the status of your Recovery Rebate or stimulus payment, you can try the following:

•  If you didn't receive your stimulus and it went to the form of a refund due to the Recovery Rebate Credit on your 2020 tax return, please check this link for more information.
  • If you never received the stimulus at all and did not declare it on your tax return, please check this link.

Here is a TurboTax article with the latest information about the third stimulus payment.