Solved: I need to know whether the 'home & business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

pruning-speciali

I need to know whether the 'home & business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

how many schedule c forms can a person have with their 2018 tax return when using the home & business cd/download product

KatrinaB

You can file up to five Schedule C forms per tax return. Once you're completely finished entering information for one schedule c, then you can enter the next. 

KatrinaB

But I see you are posting from Mac with OX 10.11.6.  That is too old to install the Desktop program.  Do you have another computer or can you update your Mac?
Mac System Requirements     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899173-minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-mac-software">htt...>

Or you can use the Online web version.
pruning-speciali

I need to know whether the 'home &amp; business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

Thanks! My current Mac is 10 years old so the system software has been updated as far as I dare. Hoping to get a new laptop this year. Until then, I filed an extension (using my 'best guess').
pruning-speciali

Many thanks to TurboTaxKatrinaB ! ! !
No one at Intuit Support (I made 3 or 4 calls) was able to answer my question. That really makes me wonder about their training. I would think Support could have at least hooked me up with someone who had some idea of a good direction in which to search for the answer I needed. Better tighten up your ship, Intuit ! Here's a thought to consider: PLEASE tell the Support people there's such a thing as 'Enrolled Agents' who are knowledgeable about the details of specific programs. And give the Support people a way of contacting such agents when a caller has a detailed question.

Actually it looks like 10.  I opened my Home & Business and went to FORMS.  Did Open Form and opened the Schedule C Worksheet.   I have 3 already in my return and it says 3 of 10.