turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I need to know whether the 'home & business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

how many schedule c forms can a person have with their 2018 tax return when using the home & business cd/download product

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

I need to know whether the 'home & business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

You can file up to five Schedule C forms per tax return. Once you're completely finished entering information for one schedule c, then you can enter the next. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies
KatrinaB
Intuit Alumni

You can file up to five Schedule C forms per tax return. Once you're completely finished entering information for one schedule c, then you can enter the next. 

But I see you are posting from Mac with OX 10.11.6.  That is too old to install the Desktop program.  Do you have another computer or can you update your Mac?
Mac System Requirements     <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1899173-minimum-system-requirements-for-turbotax-mac-software">htt...>

Or you can use the Online web version.

I need to know whether the 'home &amp; business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

Thanks! My current Mac is 10 years old so the system software has been updated as far as I dare. Hoping to get a new laptop this year. Until then, I filed an extension (using my 'best guess').

I need to know whether the 'home &amp; business' cd/download product allows a person to file 2 separate schedule c's with their 2028 tax return

Many thanks to TurboTaxKatrinaB ! ! !
No one at Intuit Support (I made 3 or 4 calls) was able to answer my question. That really makes me wonder about their training. I would think Support could have at least hooked me up with someone who had some idea of a good direction in which to search for the answer I needed. Better tighten up your ship, Intuit ! Here's a thought to consider: PLEASE tell the Support people there's such a thing as 'Enrolled Agents' who are knowledgeable about the details of specific programs. And give the Support people a way of contacting such agents when a caller has a detailed question.

Actually it looks like 10.  I opened my Home & Business and went to FORMS.  Did Open Form and opened the Schedule C Worksheet.   I have 3 already in my return and it says 3 of 10.

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies