I need help with the schedule HC

I need help with the schedule HC

I need help with the schedule HC

You are asking from TT Live, for which you are paying extra. Please contact your Live rep.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4124827-how-do-i-connect-with-a-tax-expert-in-turbotax-live

Live help is available M-F during normal business hours after tax season.

I need help with the schedule HC

In your Massachusetts return, you will reach the page Let's Go Over Your Health Insurance Information. As you continue, you'll reach a page "Let's Go Over Your Health Insurance Information". This is where you enter the information from your 1099-HC.

I need help with the schedule HC

Thank you. I am struggling to find how to navigate to to my MA return and adjust it now that I have filed prior to the deadline

I need help with the schedule HC

Did you efile the fed & state already ?

I need help with the schedule HC

I efiled the Fed, and sent the printed copy of the MA state.

I need help with the schedule HC

Ok ... so you mailed in the MA return already ... once it has been fully processed and you have the original refund in hand then you can amend the return ... log in and scroll down & click on the amendment option ... then skip the fed section you do not need and go to the MA section and choose to amend it ... follow the interview screens until complete then click on the print center in the tools section in the lower left and print the amended return to mail.

I need help with the schedule HC

The MA return has not been fully processed becauseh SCHEDULE_HC was  not fully entered (and hence their request). That is where I am unable to find the State return to amend. I am wondering if there is an alternative navigation