Solved: I have not received a k1 What should I do

I have not received a k1 What should I do

You should contact the entity for which you should be receiving this Schedule K-1.  It may be that they extended their tax return.  

If this is the case then they have until September 15th to file their return.  You will also need to file an extension for your Individual Tax Return.  When you do this, you will then have until October 15th.

The entity who is supposed to send me an K1 cannot be reached.  ( in Chapter 7 bankruptcy) Should I ignore the missing K 1

HPVM a few seconds ago

@HPVM This may be assumable, but since they are in bankruptcy will the K-1 show zero income?

Do I need to report the estimated income from that the K-1 will generate on my taxes that I submit?