• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RosyB

I have a turbo Tax Business and need to report a disposition of a Partnership asset with section 179. I already entered the information on Box 20, Code L but is not populating the supplemental information report on the disposition.

5 Replies
tagteam
Level 15

I have a turbo Tax Business and need to report a disposition of a Partnership asset with section 179. I already entered the information on Box 20, Code L but is not populating the supplemental information report on the disposition.

Your K-1(s) should show "STMT" (Box L) and there should be a supplemental K-1 179 Report.

RosyB

That statement is not there! 

tagteam
Level 15

Need more details. 

Did you dispose of the asset in the program? If so, did you indicate you previously took a Section 179 deduction and enter an amount?

RosyB

Yes I did.

tagteam
Level 15

Are you looking in Forms Mode below the K-1(s)?

Privacy Settings
v