Solved: I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to ...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nilde V Passanesi
Level 1

I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to use Turbotax Business to file F1065 and generate the K1s. Would I have to buy another Turbotax to file my personal 1040, or this version would allow me to do both?

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ColeenD3
Employee Tax Expert

I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to use Turbotax Business to file F1065 and generate the K1s. Would I have to buy another Turbotax to file my personal 1040, or this version would allow me to do both?

Yes, you are correct in that you need the Business program to file your F1065. You would need to buy another version to do your personal return. 

To enter a Schedule K-1 using the online editions you will need to upgrade to either the Premier or Self-Employed editions.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ColeenD3
Employee Tax Expert

Yes, you are correct in that you need the Business program to file your F1065. You would need to buy another version to do your personal return. 

To enter a Schedule K-1 using the online editions you will need to upgrade to either the Premier or Self-Employed editions.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

View solution in original post

Nilde V Passanesi
Level 1

Ok, thanks!

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings