Solved: I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to ...

Nilde V Passanesi

I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to use Turbotax Business to file F1065 and generate the K1s. Would I have to buy another Turbotax to file my personal 1040, or this version would allow me to do both?

ColeenD3

Yes, you are correct in that you need the Business program to file your F1065. You would need to buy another version to do your personal return. 

To enter a Schedule K-1 using the online editions you will need to upgrade to either the Premier or Self-Employed editions.

ColeenD3

Nilde V Passanesi

Ok, thanks!