turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to use Turbotax Business to file F1065 and generate the K1s. Would I have to buy another Turbotax to file my personal 1040, or this version would allow me to do both?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

I have a multi member LLC and I believe I need to use Turbotax Business to file F1065 and generate the K1s. Would I have to buy another Turbotax to file my personal 1040, or this version would allow me to do both?

Yes, you are correct in that you need the Business program to file your F1065. You would need to buy another version to do your personal return. 

To enter a Schedule K-1 using the online editions you will need to upgrade to either the Premier or Self-Employed editions.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
ColeenD3
Expert Alumni

Yes, you are correct in that you need the Business program to file your F1065. You would need to buy another version to do your personal return. 

To enter a Schedule K-1 using the online editions you will need to upgrade to either the Premier or Self-Employed editions.

Ok, thanks!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies