I have a greenhouse business in which flowers/vegg...

I have a greenhouse business in which flowers/veggies are grown for eventual sale as bedding plants to the public. Do I file this business under a Schedule F or C?

A greenhouse business is a farming business and should be filed on Schedule F.

Actually, there's a mitigating factor here to determining if it's a SCH F or SCH C business.

If the land you are doing this on is "in fact" classified by your local property appraiser as agricultural or farm land, then it's a SCH F business hands down.

If you are basically running a nursery business from your residence property (that is not classified as above) or as a business separate from your primary residence on land that is classified by the appraiser as business or commercial user property, then it's a SCH C business.