hestone_1999

I asked the IRS where I should send my completed 433-D form, I could not hear well their answer. They said P.O. box 9041 but I didn't hear the rest.

What are all the addresses to send the completed 433-D form?

Internal Revenue Service 

P.O. Box 9041

Andover, MA 01810-9041 

Internal Revenue Service 

P.O. Box 9041

Andover, MA 01810-9041 

Carl

Call them back. Where you send the completed agreement depends on your physical location in (or out of) the country, as well as the type of liability you have to pay - business, personal, estate, etc. Don't trust any addresses provided here, because if you send it to the wrong one, they may just trash it meaning you never filed it.