turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I schedule my free consultation with a CPA? I just received an email 6/4/20 stating, if you owe the IRS

Per the email: "Offer available until June 18, 2020. To redeem this offer, you must purchase TurboTax and set up your consultation by the offer expiration date."  I have paid for Deluxe and my state but cannot schedule the consultation.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

How do I schedule my free consultation with a CPA? I just received an email 6/4/20 stating, if you owe the IRS

Look at the email for proper instructions to contact TT support if you need them. 

dstar1

I got the same email on 6/18 telling me the offer had been extended to 6/30. Here's what it said under #1 of things I needed to do:

Jot down any questions while you work on your taxes. After you get to checkout and pay for TurboTax, we’ll ask if you’d like a call from a tax expert.

Nope, no one has asked me about when I'd like that call. so far, no one seems to know anything about the offer.

Thanks.

SusanY1
Expert Alumni

After you check out and pay for your tax return, you should see a pop-up offer within the TurboTax product itself to schedule the appointment.  

If you are not seeing this offer, then click on the Live help avatar in the lower right of the screen (after completing check out) and schedule a call this way.  You will have paid already, so you shouldn't see any additional charge but if one does show up the expert who assists you on the phone with your tax questions can also assist with that matter. 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
why9

This is extremely frustrating.  I purchased yesterday and never got a pop up window.  When I click on the "Live Tax Advise" avatar I just get an option to pay for the upgrade.  My free offer expires today but I purchased yesterday so it shouldn't be an issue.  Please tell me how I can schedule the appointment.  Thank you!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies