Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do I remove a K-1? THERE'S NO DELETE BUTTON LIKE PEOPLE POST THAT THERE IS!!!

I have deleted my Sch K-1 Form through the tools option.  And, several of your answers to this question that other people have asked, say there is a "delete" button once you get inside the K-1 information, but there is no delete button there at all.  I want this K-1 removed from my return altogether.  It is no longer active. Please help! 

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

How do I remove a K-1? THERE'S NO DELETE BUTTON LIKE PEOPLE POST THAT THERE IS!!!

If you have tried the steps here How do I delete a K-1? and they are not working, use steps below. But be sure you paid special attention to numbers 3 and 4 in instructions here How do I delete a K-1?, otherwise, if you choose No (have to select Yes) on that first screen, you won’t get next screen to choose Update and then after that, you should see Delete next to your K-1 entry.

Use these steps as another option:

• Then click Tax Tools over to the left
  • Click Tools under that
  • When box pops up, click Delete a form
  • Scroll down and click Delete next to the K-1 you want to remove
  • Also remove any Sch K-1 Wks there

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Everyone keeps posting that answer.  There is NO delete option when you get to that screen.

Sometimes a browser may impact what is reflected on the screen.  If you have the ability to change browsers you might want to try that.  I know that I have had issues at times with items not being reflected on the screen and changing browsers helped.
*A reminder that posts in a forum such as this do not constitute tax advice.
Also keep in mind the date of replies, as tax law changes.

I will try that.  Thank you so kindly.

If you have tried the steps here How do I delete a K-1? and they are not working, use steps below. But be sure you paid special attention to numbers 3 and 4 in instructions here How do I delete a K-1?, otherwise, if you choose No (have to select Yes) on that first screen, you won’t get next screen to choose Update and then after that, you should see Delete next to your K-1 entry.

Use these steps as another option:

• Then click Tax Tools over to the left
  • Click Tools under that
  • When box pops up, click Delete a form
  • Scroll down and click Delete next to the K-1 you want to remove
  • Also remove any Sch K-1 Wks there
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies