How can i view my schedule c form

How can i view my schedule c form

I want to see the actual form, not the turbotax questions. I looked under the my account tab, but that just takes me back to the turbotax questions.

How can i view my schedule c form

Using the TurboTax online editions there is no direct access to any of the forms, schedules or worksheets for your tax return.  That option is only available with the TurboTax desktop editions through Forms mode.

To view or print the complete tax return you will need to pay for the TurboTax account fees.  To pay the TurboTax online account fees by credit card, without completing the 2016 return at this time, click on My Account at the top of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  On the next page, to pay by credit card, click Pay Now.  On the next screen just click on the Continue button.  The next screen will ask for all your credit card information so you can pay for the account.

However you can preview the Form 1040 at any time by clicking on My Account at the top of the program screen.  Click on Tools.  Click on View Tax Summary.  Click on Preview my 1040