electronic filing center

electronic filing center

I received a message today, Jan 27, that the electronic filing center is not open.  I need to e-file my 1120S before soon before heading off for an extended vacation.  When will that be possible?

electronic filing center

Please check for updates in the Business TurboTax program.  You should be able to successfully electronically file the Corporate Tax Returns.

electronic filing center

02/12/2021 TURBO TAX BUSINESS TELLS ME THE CENTER IS NOT OPEN , WHEN WILL IT BE OPEN AND WILL YOU NOTIFY ME 

Employee TurboTax Specialist

electronic filing center

@kdivers Are you referring to a specific form for availability - IRS forms availability table for TurboTax Business or are you referring to the "Center" as the IRS? I know that the IRS' E-file" was down or under updating for Business forms. Please keep an eye on the link above, any updates will be shown as "Available".

If you have additional questions, please reach out to us.

electronic filing center

morning ,

IN MY EARLIER QUESTION I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE TURBO TAX ELECTRONIC FILING CENTER . I EXPECTED INSTRUCTIONS.       LIKE WHEN IT WOULD BE OPEN? OR STEPS TO TAKE TO MAKE SURE THE PROBLEM WASN'T   ON MY END.  I TRIED IT AGAIN THIS MORNING AND IT WENT THROUGH SO PROBLEM 

SOLVED !

THANK YOU FOR GETTING BACK TO ME SO QUICKLY , STAY HEALTHY