turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Can Turbo Tax prepare the K1 forms for my LLC? I am the manager. I have to prepare and send out the K1 forms.

Thank you

Can Turbo Tax prepare the K1 forms for my LLC? I am the manager. I have to prepare and send out the K1 forms.

If the partnership has expenses and pays them then a return should be filed since the loss on the partnership is deductible to all the partners.  That is one reason alone to file all the prior year returns or at least the 2019 return. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

how does the LLC come up with the money to pay its expenses or does it leave them go unpaid.  The reason is that if the $4000+ penalty is not abated, the worst case is that the IRS could place a lien against the LLC assets which would include its bank a/c. so any money going in would be seized by the IRS.  if remaining unpaid te IRS would have first dibs on the collection of the judgement.   meanwhile, interest would be accruing on the unpaid tax lien. 

I had to load the LLC money.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies