theburns1

Can I enter appropriate numbers for blocks15, 16, &17 in reporting state wages even though my W-2 does not list any state tax information in those blocks?

Can I enter appropriate numbers for blocks15, 16, &17 in reporting state wages even though my W-2 does not list any state tax information in those blocks? State (AL) filing was rejected because wages listed on form 40 (AL's 1040) did not match information entered from actual W-2 (i.e., 0s).  Know info for blocks 15 -17 and will not impact tax balance.

TomK

Yes, if you know the amounts are correct, then add them in the W-2 section.

TomK