Solved: At one point in TurboTax it asks "did you itemize last year?" I said I didn't but in fact I did. Where do I go to correct my answer?

At one point in TurboTax it asks "did you itemize last year?" I said I didn't but in fact I did. Where do I go to correct my answer?

To get back to that question, you can revisit the State and Local refunds section in TurboTax.  Sign into your return, and click on Federal (left side menu).  Then scroll down to 1099-GRefunds Received from State/Local Tax Returns.

Click on Update or Review; you will see State and Local Refund Summary, click DONE at the bottom.  The next page will ask whether or not you itemized last year.  

Just a note that I was surprised to have TurboTax ask whether I itemized, when it should have recognized that I did since I imported 2017 TurboTax results.