kellimc2

2 questions: Dissolved proprietorship in 2017- which version of Turbo Tax do I need? And is there a particular form to look for?

I used Home & Biz for 2016 but since we dissolved in Jan 2017, didn't know if necessary to use same version

Anita01

It is necessary to enter the information about disposing of any assets you had entered previously.  You may simply have converted them to personal use and that's fine but you need to enter the disposal date in order to stop depreciation.  If youu had no assets, you would not need Home &Business.

Anita01

kellimc2

Ok, so to be clear: I DO NOT need Home & Biz if no assets ?? so would Deluxe or Premier prompt the question of the disposal date?