turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

That’s great!! I called tax people today, and they all seem to tell me the future date I have of April 15, is the date they will be done with mine. So we shall see. I did order a new transcript on Thursday. So we will see what that says when it comes
zed1011

I went on February 28,2018 to verify my identity. Why would it take 6-9 weeks to receive my refund?

@techinvestor510  do you order any transcripts?

@zed1011 i ordered last week and recieved but it was blank i just went online to order and my address matches now before couldnt order online but ordered by phone fine

@zed1011  i am in the same boat as you it should be done by 15 th according to transcript we will see i really need this to happen already
zed1011

I sure hope so!

No update for me as of this a.m this is getting ridiculous
zed1011

This is Sunday. Don’t they update from midnight to 7 pm tonight?

@zed1011 yea the system is saying unavailable when u call i jist called
zed1011

Let’s hope we have something on there tonight

Ok so for the first time ever wmr website told me its unavailable every other time it just said still processing soo maybe good news in the morning.

As well as app and phone line begging for some good news in the morning

@tawnywaston u should have update to tbeing processed and a ddd bythe end of the week i filed 2/2 verified 2/28 reverified 3/26 last wednesday my status vhanged to recieved and being processed last wednesday by aaturday mornig my bars had returned with approved and ddd of 4/11 so everything should be fine for u by end of week if not by tomorrow

I sure hope so i filed 1 18 verified 3 19 no letters or anything so well see
zed1011

@techinvestor510  that’s great news for you. I filed 1/29. Verified 2/21. 2 letters 3/19.  Still waiting.

No update for me.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies