You will need to transfer from the on-line product to the desktop program. I suggest you call customer service to receive a credit because you will need to purchase a new product. Call (800) 446-8848.
Here is how:
Here is how to transfer from TurboTax Online to TurboTax Desktop:
2. Sign out of TurboTax Online.
3. Install your 2017 TurboTax software.
o If you have not purchased TurboTax Desktop software, click here to select the product you need to complete your return.
o Important: If your return includes a state, make sure you also install the corresponding state program(s), otherwise you'll get Error 539.
4. Once installed, choose File > Open Tax Return in the software program.
5. Browse to where you saved your .tax2017 file and click Open.
6. If you get an error, delete your tax data file and repeat these steps from the beginning.
Still have questions?Make a post