Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How do i print just the info i need from my 2015 tax return instead of printing the whole thing?

its for school
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies

How do i print just the info i need from my 2015 tax return instead of printing the whole thing?

Its for fafsa so i dont need all 89 pages

You must use the PDF reader's print function to print only the pages you want to print. 

It just says print all pages or i can type in what pages i want but i just want to print the pages necessary for FAFSA for my school not all 89 pages so how do i do that?

Ask the school what they want and then print just those pages.... usually it is just the form 1040 but again ask them.

ok so just the first 8 pages or what that doesn't help me

Ok ... your actual return is comprised of all  the Forms, Schedules & statements in the PDF file ... it doesn't include the worksheets.

Again... ask your school what forms they actually want ... they will be happy to tell you.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies