turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

klambert1994
Returning Member

How long does it take for a paper check to come from your bank, not the IRS your personal bank?

My bank rejected the deposit from Turbo tax, no clue why; But I was sent a paper check on April 18th,2019 and It is April 24,2019 and it is still not here. When can I expect it especially since you guys took 20 dollars of my money without even notifiying me that you will be taking 20 dollars, maybe you guys should make it available to update our bank information so you can fix the deposit, my work has no problem submitting a deposit. Why cant you guys, I wont be using turbo tax next year you can bet on that your employees are rude and just plan dont care they get their money. 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

10 Replies

How long does it take for a paper check to come from your bank, not the IRS your personal bank?

A paper check fromt whom?  Once it's in the mail, only the USPS controls the timing of it getting to you.
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901364-why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-turbotax-fees">ht...>

"your personal bank?"

No they mean from sbtpg.  If they cut you a check they charge you $20.  
klambert1994
Returning Member

yes from SBTPG , i was not told this for the 4 months I have been tlaking to them about this

Sorry you must have entered your bank account or routing number wrong.
klambert1994
Returning Member

Yes I already know this, this doe snot answer my question, how long does it take to come in the mail there has to be a time frame

I was sent a paper check on April 18th,2019 and It is April 24,2019 and it is still not here.

As we said, how long it takes it's totally up to the postal service. You have to ask them.

klambert1994
Returning Member

No there is always a time frame how does the check get mailed out, Priority mail standard???
So that I can contact people i definitely will not be using this service its a joke

Next time pay the fees upfront with a credit card.  Your refund will come directly to you from the IRS.  And you will save the 39.99 Refund Processing Service charge (44.99 in California).  And the $20 check fee.

You have to call SBTPG and ask how they mailed the check. I assume it went first class.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies