Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

I sent my first return in in January and tracking number showed that it was received January 5th and then when I checked later they said they didn't receive it to send another one and so I sent another one in and that one was received March the 6th and it showed as accepted on Where's My Refund and then disappeared and then when I called yesterday she said it's because they received the duplicate which after they received the second one then they received the first one. so now it says duplicate return and she saying that is can take up to 16 weeks to process that and that I cannot check on where's my refund I have to check on amended return but every time I check on that it says nothing showing for my social security number and someone else told me that I can still check on where's my refund but it's not showing nothing on that either getting aggravated I've been dealing with this since January and I keep getting the runaround at different stories on different times when to call back when told me to call back next week and then another lady told me I have to wait 16 weeks before I can call back just wish somebody could tell me what's going on with my refund

I had to mail my return in this year, it's been 2 weeks and yesterday it showed received on wmr. How long does it take to be approved?

mailed- 2/5--didnt put tracking on it so not sure when they got it
they mailed it back on march 12 because i did not sign or send w2s
mailed back on march 13th..they received it on march 15- put tracking on it this time so i would know
it JUST showed received yesterday march 27 for the first time this whole entire time so now its being processed...

Ughhhh I just wanna see something on WMR!! Anything wIll do!! Something other than REFUND STATUS ERROR. I’m so blowed...and I just realized that my USPS tracking status updated to “delivered” on a Sunday. The IRS don’t conduct business on Sundays, do they??  I just want my money. I wanna walk outta Walmart with 2 flat screens and a vacuum cleaner like everybody else.
cmarure03

Won’t showed received for about 2 weeks maybe more

Today I went from still being Processing to we receive ur return

How long were u still processing?

Mailed in on 2/7 on 3/6 i has a bar on wmr the bar left 3/9 or 3/10 called on 3/15 they said a letter was mailed out got the letter 3/23 called and verify the same day now updated today

The wait is over I got a ddd

I got a DDD too! Finally

Yesss me to finally u guys the wait is over!!

Congrats u guys hopefully I'll c something SOON as well

Im still waiting

Me too yay im so glad for the ones that havent receive a date be patient its coming

I'm doing this for my boyfriend.  I mailed his out February 7th I'm not sure exactly when they received it but I know for sure 1 bar on wmr was visible exactly 4 weeks later.  Then about a week in it disappeared and said still processing.  He started calling like every day they saidbthey started processing it March 2nd . Then something about having to find his pin and they found it March 23 so he have to wait 8 weeks from March 23rd . I see everyone is getting a dad on a Saturday...  Hopefully he does so he can quit  moping!

@amandacollet90 what was the time frame?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies