Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

I think there will be another update on Saturday morning. So hopefully we all will be in that one

What does "Your tax return is still being processed. A refund date will be provided when available." Exactly mean?

So everyone should check there account. Today when I called the irs they told me I should get my direct deposit on March 6th. My wheres my refund app still says that it's still processing but my refund just came into my bank account. I got the text at 538 so only a few minutes ago that my refund was loaded to my debit card.

Ooooo! That's exciting news haha. Thank you for letting us know @janstiss11516

Yes that is exciting news
marvo_86

So i was suppose to get a letter in the mail by today and and it was suppose to be identify my identity i call the irs and they dont know whats going on i filed my taxes on feb 1st and i dont know what the hell is going on they wont tell me nothing at all ive call 6 different times today and got 6 storys from them so oretty much they dont knkw whats going on with my refund any one going through the something ??

I called again today and was told mines want be viewable again until March 18th and give till May 2nd to call back. To five hells with the IRS. THEY robbing ppl for no reason at all. I jus don’t even care for it anymore
marvo_86

Only1albertmason i dont know how and why their telling eveyone that i mean i asked if i was being audited the woman told me that they dont start auditing people until june i giled my taxes geb 1st and ill hot on my wmr is your refund is still being processed and date will be come available when available and topic 152 thisnis the worst year ive seen honestly i dont think the irs know what their doing this year.

It's not a audit if you got pulled randomly it's just being reviewed manually and they don't start until mid March at least that is what I was told when i called. Who knows. Last year my cousin didn't get hers until late July so guess don't expect it any time soon.

I just checked and have a DDD for March 6th! Everyone check your WMR.

Hey you guys I was one of the ones that was pulled for review too and I got an update for March 6 this morning so it might not be that long for everyone

@5treyonna did yours say refund date will provided when available before

Yep

@5treyonna thank you. Gives me hope they told me 45 days after March 11
bbaska

mine still says processing refund date when available,  no change as of this morning, been like that for a week, grr I called IRS the other day rep also told me could be after march 11th and 45 days from then. but i see alot of ppl are getting the same answer, then ot changes.   I hope mine changes. will the big update be tonight? (Sat). gosh so frustrating.

Yes they told me the same thing 45 days after March 11th and I got a date this morning
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies