turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Unable to view or print 2017 Worksheets, Supporting Forms, or Comparative Data after filing Fed and California Taxes using TurboTax Premier this year.

Used TurboTax Premier again this year in filing our 2017 Federal & California Taxes.  Used the online version from TurboTax which were paid for at the time the 2 returns were filed.  I am only able to view and print the Federal and State Returns and Schedules that were filed.  I am unable to view or print any of the other Supporting Worksheets or IRS Forms.  

• As an example, I'd like to see how the  the Schedule D Line 13 amount was generated, but cannot view the Worksheet that was available in prior years.
  • Also like to see IRS Form 8582 (which I could view and print my information off of Premier last year).   
  • I am unable to retrieve the documentation, calculation worksheets, IRS Forms, or any analytic data of the 2017 current year compared to data on my prior years Turbotax Returns.

I have tried Forum advice from prior years about how to Download/Print Return PDF, but still does not generate this information for the 2017 Tax Returns.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Unable to view or print 2017 Worksheets, Supporting Forms, or Comparative Data after filing Fed and California Taxes using TurboTax Premier this year.

Please see the information below to access all of your paperwork.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6681778

View solution in original post

10 Replies

Please see the information below to access all of your paperwork.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/6681778

I appreciate the timely and very clear explanation.  Never would have ever guessed viewing or printing supporting schedules of my tax return could be accessed by “Amend (change) return”.  Thanks for breaking the code for me! - Ron

You're very welcome.
qbo

Worked for me too. Thanks to both for posting the question and for posting the answer.

You're very welcome.
hiltnerj

This approach no longer works after October.  Following these instructions leads you to a link to purchase the desktop version of turbotax 2017.  I should not have to re-purchase the software in order to see my worksheets.  All of my previous returns up to 2016 include the worksheets with the downloaded pdf file (~190 pages), the 2017 version is only the sheets that were files (~13 pages).  I need all of the worksheets and count on having access to these through turbotax online.  This is the main reason I pay for the service.  Please help me to access my 2017 worksheets without having a purchase the desktop version of something I have already paid for...

@hiltnerj   one of the other users posted this........
The current online PDF of the 2017 tax return will only include the tax forms and schedules needed to file a complete tax return.  The PDF that will include all the worksheets along with the forms and schedules will not be available for a few weeks while the online editions are in transition from 2017 to 2018.  This happens every tax year during the transition from one tax year to the next.  Check back weekly to see if the worksheets are included in the PDF download.

To access your current or prior year tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="https://myturbotax.intuit.com/">https://myturbotax.intuit.com/</a>

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents click on Show.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)
breed1004

I am unable to print the tax return preview; print button does not respond

breed1004

This service is lousy.  It does not answer the question asked and responds to 2017 tax not 2019

@breed1004 wrote:

This service is lousy.  It does not answer the question asked and responds to 2017 tax not 2019

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the userID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2019 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies