Why isn't the State and Local Tax Refund Worksheet included in the TurboTax Download/print return section?

We've already submitted our federal and state taxes, but I've since read something that said there is a State and Local Tax Refund Worksheet that should be filled out for taxable state tax refunds (and our state tax refund from last year was taxable because we itemized). I'm not seeing that worksheet in the PDF that we got from the "Download/print return" button. It also doesn't seem like it's included in our income on line 10. I know I entered that refund at some point because I had to go look up the amount to enter. Did TurboTax miss filling out this worksheet? If so, it seems like I will have to file an amended return now. Is anyone else having this problem? 

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state.  See screenshot

This will take you back to the 2018 online tax return.

Click on Tax Tools on the left side of the online program screen.  Then click on Print Center.  Then click on Print, save or preview this year's return.  Choose the option Include government and TurboTax worksheets

Thanks--that is not a very intuitive way to find the worksheets, and I wouldn't have found them without your help. I wasn't able to find the State and Local Tax Refund Worksheet, and in fact I found something that seems to show our state tax refund from last year as $0. Did anyone else experience this issue? We're probably now going to have to file amended returns. Wishing I would have caught this sooner (and that TurboTax would have included it in the first place...).

P.S. I just went into my 2018 federal return via the path described above, and it clearly shows my taxable state refund there, just as I entered it. So why wouldn't it be showing up on the 1040 or any of the worksheets?

If you only used the standard deduction for the 2017 federal tax return, then the state tax refund would not be taxable on the 2018 tax return.

We itemized on our 2017 return, as I mentioned in my initial question. So, it should be taxable, right?