Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why is my refund not being tramsitted? It says " Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available." What does that mean

all of my info is correct and ready to be sent but it keeps giving me that page. "Your transmission didnt go through"
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

23 Replies

Why is my refund not being tramsitted? It says " Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available." What does that mean

Click Review and see if you have forms that are not ready.   Lots of forms and schedules are not yet ready.  And there is no rush since the IRS will not begin to accept e-files until January 23.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

@hkconway99

Are you paying your TurboTax fees with your refund?  If so, we are aware of this.  Please see the Help Article here for further instructions.  Please reach back out in this thread if you need further assistance.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

I've tried filing probably 20 times and I keep getting this message....

"Your transmission didn't go through.

We could not e-file your return for the following reason:
Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available."
TurboTax is advertising as well as sending several emails every other day trying to get customers to submit their taxes and that way it puts us in line early and turbotax will submit them when it is open. Is that not the case? Why do I continue to get that message? I have tried every.single.fix turbo has on the support page and none of it has worked. I have already paid $80.00 fee for using turbotax so I don't want to go to another tax service, but I don't want to worry that my taxes are stuck and going to be a nightmare to get someone to fix this. I have found several sites that complain about this same issue last year and turbotax said they "fixed" it. All of my forms ae complete. It shows nothing outstanding or not available. 
ee-ea
Level 15

I already paid and the transaction hit my checking account, therefore there isn't anything in my cart.  That isn't it.

@JRP6622 wrote:

I already paid and the transaction hit my checking account, therefore there isn't anything in my cart.  That isn't it.

Ok...Clutching at straws here...Try changing your web browser to either Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox if you are not already using either of those browsers.

Otherwise contact TurboTax support for this problem as most other users have been successful in e-fling their 2022 return.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for contacting support - https://ttlc.intuit.com/turbotax-support/en-us/help-article/account-management/contact-turbotax/L2y9...

Support can also be reached by messaging them on these pages https://www.facebook.com/turbotax/ and https://twitter.com/TeamTurboTax

Appreciate your help with this. I have tried google, firefox, edge, and DuckDuckGo. All give me the same result. I've restarted my pc and router. Deleted cookies and pop up blocker. I will stop dealing with it and see if my taxes are submitted after January and going forward I will ignore all of the TurboTax advertisements and direct emails trying to get me to submit my taxes through them early january. Thanks for taking the time to respond to my posts. Appreciate it.

Mine is doing the same thing. I filed in North Carolina and South Carolina. When will we be able to efile?

ErnieS0
Expert Alumni

North Carolina forms are available.

Most South Carolina forms are also available.

For the latest information on state forms availability see State Forms Availability for TurboTax.

@Avenokur2022

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Forms are available, that does not explain why it is not transmitting. I paid and now cannot e-file. Why is that?

Same. Been trying since 30min ago. Frustrating. 

tallen1

Issue still persists even after downloading a different browser, enabling all cookies, clearing browsing history, restarting device, and deleting and restarting tax form from scratch.  Turbo Tax needs to try to find a solution soon for persons who are trying to move forward and get their taxes submitted.

Hi there, If you live in NC, they are not currently accepting State tax applications. I went back and deleted my state refund and was able to successfully submit my federal taxes. I have to wait until NC announces that they are accepted State forms to go back and file. I called TurboTax and spoke to a customer service rep. He wasn't very helpful and flat-out said he didn't know. The FAQ has instructions on how to file federal without state, as well as how to delete your state return. 

CRuland

I had the same issue. It would not let me file and I tried using different browsers, going through the pay methods as stated above etc. and it wasn't until I removed the state, I was able to file. I'm also in NC. I will have to go back and file for state later. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies