Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Why is my refund not being tramsitted? It says " Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available." What does that mean

That’s bull crap… most users are having problems with using TurboTax this year. A great number of efiled returns haven’t been transmitted to the IRS and nobody that requested the refund advance received it after being accepted. TurboTax is going to face multiple lawsuits during this tax year.

Why is my refund not being tramsitted? It says " Tax Year 2022 transmissions are not available." What does that mean

how do you take off the state refund

BrandiLO1
Intuit Alumni

For transmission issues, please click here and follow these steps. If you continue to have issues, please click here to contact TurboTax customer service.

peechiz

Confirmed. NC here... Just delete the state and file federal...

Hi

When you file your state separately did you had to pay another fee? 

In NC too and having the same issue. I’m afraid to delete my state and just send federal when I already paid for both.

The N.C. Department of Revenue announced this week that its new target date to start processing returns is Monday, Feb. 28

I’m having this same issue in NC. They apparently don’t start accepting until 2/28. It looks like if you already paid, like I did, you’re screwed. Don’t delete your state. Either mail both or wait to efile.

TurboTax help: “You can delete your state if you have not already paid for it or registered yet.”

Don’t delete state if you already paid per turbo tax support

“You can delete your state if you have not already paid for it or registered yet.”

ee-ea
Level 15

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies