Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why can't I get my stimulus that was sent to you? I have the card but you closed account. I will never use this company again.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
HelenC12
Expert Alumni

Why can't I get my stimulus that was sent to you? I have the card but you closed account. I will never use this company again.

If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, we’ll help you get a replacement card at no cost. 

• For additional information regarding the Turbo Visa Debit Care click here

Check the IRS Get My Payment tool. The tool should tell you where your stimulus payment was deposited or mailed. The IRS has indicated there’s nothing you can do to change where they send your payment.

• Note: Updates may not be immediately reflected on IRS.gov, including the Get My Payment tool.

Please see the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Your reply is useless! I don't need another card! You closed the account! The irs tool is showing me it went to the account that was closed. I haven't received 1 email from tt. Not 1. This company has the worst customer service of any. Any info I've found out was from doing my own research not once have tt reached out to me to let me know they have my money in the account they closed.

DanielV01
Expert Alumni

Please update your direct deposit information. If your bank rejects your stimulus payment twice, stimulus funds may be required to be sent back to the IRS. You may then need to claim your stimulus payment in the form of a Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2020 tax return.   You may use this website to do so:  Update your stimulus payment direct deposit information.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies