Kamerinj86

Why can't I get my stimulus that was sent to you? I have the card but you closed account. I will never use this company again.

HelenC12

If your payment was delivered to a prepaid Turbo® Visa® Debit Card and you no longer have it, we’ll help you get a replacement card at no cost. 

• For additional information regarding the Turbo Visa Debit Care click here

Check the IRS Get My Payment tool. The tool should tell you where your stimulus payment was deposited or mailed. The IRS has indicated there’s nothing you can do to change where they send your payment.

• Note: Updates may not be immediately reflected on IRS.gov, including the Get My Payment tool.

Please see the following page for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?

Kamerinj86

Your reply is useless! I don't need another card! You closed the account! The irs tool is showing me it went to the account that was closed. I haven't received 1 email from tt. Not 1. This company has the worst customer service of any. Any info I've found out was from doing my own research not once have tt reached out to me to let me know they have my money in the account they closed.

DanielV01

Please update your direct deposit information. If your bank rejects your stimulus payment twice, stimulus funds may be required to be sent back to the IRS. You may then need to claim your stimulus payment in the form of a Recovery Rebate Credit when you file your 2020 tax return.   You may use this website to do so:  Update your stimulus payment direct deposit information.