orlymalabanan

Why can’t i efile? Can i get a refund on my purchase if i cant efile. You already charge me before i could finish my efile.

There is no charge to efile when using TT online.  Rather, the fee is for the use of the software to prepare your return(s), and is the same regardless of how you file.

If you tell why you are unable to efile, we may be able to help you fix that.

orlymalabanan

Im not satisfied with the service, can i get my money back? I tried to efile after i put my credit card info, and it did not go through. I dont want to mail it. So in turn im not going to be able to use your service, please return my money.

orlymalabanan

1CCE0F8F-9DE8-4465-8D98-2A3730DAB1EC.png

BLa65m

I never wanted to pay just use e-file. I feel like Turbo tax won't let me proceed. Help

SForrestLO

Can you provide more information, why can't you e-file?

@BLa65m