turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Why can’t i efile? Can i get a refund on my purchase if i cant efile. You already charge me before i could finish my efile.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

Why can’t i efile? Can i get a refund on my purchase if i cant efile. You already charge me before i could finish my efile.

There is no charge to efile when using TT online.  Rather, the fee is for the use of the software to prepare your return(s), and is the same regardless of how you file.

If you tell why you are unable to efile, we may be able to help you fix that.

Im not satisfied with the service, can i get my money back? I tried to efile after i put my credit card info, and it did not go through. I dont want to mail it. So in turn im not going to be able to use your service, please return my money.

1CCE0F8F-9DE8-4465-8D98-2A3730DAB1EC.png

BLa65m

I never wanted to pay just use e-file. I feel like Turbo tax won't let me proceed. Help

SForrestLO
Intuit Alumni

Can you provide more information, why can't you e-file?

@BLa65m

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies