erik-dinsmore

Where - within the prior years file - would I locate the 1099's I entered data for?

I see totals in the file, but no underlying input forms that collected the values. Should I be able to see them?
Mr. Terry L

I assume you are opening the prior year return with the matching year of TT.  Method 1) Go to View and click "Forms" and each of your 1099-R's should be listed; double click the one you want to look at.  Method 2) From the step-by-step select Wages and Income, scroll down to "Retirement Plans and Social Security", click the "Update Button" next to the one that mentions 1099-R select the 1099-R you wish to look at and choose "Edit".

erik-dinsmore

Thank you! That helped tremendously!