turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

where is my refund

Earlier On Sunday 02/28/2021  on the IRS website .My Federal tax returns status was Showing as Approved and that my refund would be deposited into my bank account on 03/03/2021 . Now today on 03/01/2021 on the IRS web site When I type in my info social, filing status , and the refund amount and hit submit what shows as the result is that there is no result or cannot find that info .  something to that affect . What is going on now ? . I was expecting my return . 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

7 Replies

where is my refund

Same here I type in my info and it says information not available 

where is my refund

actually i just looked and found It’s maintenance on the website from 12am -6am on Monday mornings  

where is my refund

I think everyone is having that issue cause I went to go check myself and I can’t see anything 

where is my refund

i thought it was the maintenance It’s not that. At  least with my return Still showing nothing . What’s going on? Did  you find anything ?

where is my refund

Same here. Wondering what’s the problem. 

ahspector

where is my refund

When I put in all the requested info re: my tax electronic filing, there is no info for the Refund Status.  It was e-filed on 2/8/2021.

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

where is my refund

Until the IRS starts processing your tax return there may not be a record of it on the IRS website. You can try calling the WMR automated hotline for updated status as well: 1-800-829-1954.

Please also see the below TurboTax FAQ for more information: Why is there no record of my return at Where's My Refund (WMR)?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies