hulbirt

Where do i start off doing my taxes, your site is saying self employed, which I am not

I just want to enter my W-2 forms and its saying that self-employed which I am not

Carl

If you have already registered or paid any online fees, this will not work.

To downgrade, go ahead and fill out the Personal Info section. Then once the program moves you to the income section, click My Account in the top right and select the clear and start over option. A few screens later you can select the version you desire to start with.

Carl