jpaz44

When will I get my cash advance

rgonz79

When will I get my cash advance

@jpaz44 A lot of people seem to be having this problem! It says one hour after the irs accepts your return, which was yesterday the 27th, and they haven’t sent anyone the rapid loans! Did you get your email when you filed stating if you were approved for the loan?

TerukoL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

When will I get my cash advance

You’ll receive your Refund Advance virtual card info within 1 hour of the IRS accepting your e-filed return, by email. The funds will be loaded on to the card within 48 hours. Any balance of your tax refund remaining will be sent to you after the IRS has accepted and processed your tax return, usually within 21 days. You’ll be able to start spending online with your card information after setting up your Turbo Card account.

Also, a physical Turbo Card will be mailed to you within 5 to 10 business days. The remainder of your refund (minus the Refund Advance amount and any TurboTax fees) will be loaded onto the card when the IRS or state tax authorities distribute your refund (typically within 21 days from IRS acceptance).

Please click the TurboTax Help link, listed below, to learn more.

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refunds/help/about-the-refund-advance-application-process/00/25557