shentelar29

When I went to file my taxes I was getting in return $87 dollars back now all I have is $9 I’m getting back. So my question is where’s my $87 dollars go? & I want my money back

TerukoL

The refund amount changing could mean that the IRS or your state adjusted your return based on information that they had that is different than what you reported. Generally, the state or the IRS will send a letter notifying you of the changes. 

Please click the link below to learn why the TurboTax meter may have changed.  https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/why-did-the-turbotax-refund-meter-change-afte...

Vdibbrell

I paid $190.00 dollars to have my taxes done by u.  Ur not doing that so I want my $190.00 back.

Vdibbrell

I’m stopping payment to u as ur not doing nothing.  Give me back my money now!

LindseyLO

To find out  why the offset in your return may have occurred please click here