turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

When I file my 2020 taxes how do I change my direct deposit information?? Is there a profile tab somewhere?? Thank you

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

When I file my 2020 taxes how do I change my direct deposit information?? Is there a profile tab somewhere?? Thank you

You are not filing a 2020 tax return.  You will not file a 2020 return until next year in 2021.  If you are working on your 2019 return, you enter your banking information in the FILE section before you file your return.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I already filed my taxes for 2019. I’m asking for next year when I file my 2020 taxes.  I’m planning on closing the bank account I set as the direct deposit.   
Is the file section something that I will be asked to check and make sure the information is correct or will I have to seek it out??  
Thank you. 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies