When I file my 2020 taxes how do I change my direc...

When I file my 2020 taxes how do I change my direct deposit information?? Is there a profile tab somewhere?? Thank you

You are not filing a 2020 tax return.  You will not file a 2020 return until next year in 2021.  If you are working on your 2019 return, you enter your banking information in the FILE section before you file your return.

I already filed my taxes for 2019. I’m asking for next year when I file my 2020 taxes.  I’m planning on closing the bank account I set as the direct deposit.   
Is the file section something that I will be asked to check and make sure the information is correct or will I have to seek it out??  
Thank you.