Solved: When filing last year they sent me a netspend premier visa card. And before I filed this year they sent me a new one. How do i use my new card to receive my refund?

When filing last year they sent me a netspend premier visa card. And before I filed this year they sent me a new one. How do i use my new card to receive my refund?

Employee TurboTax Specialist

Your NetSpend card has an accounting and routing number just like a bank does. You will input that information in just like you would your banking account. You can contact NetSpend to obtain those account numbers.

Employee TurboTax Specialist