Solved: What the state does to your state tax return will ...

They amended my state! So my federal is going to be ok or not???

What the state does to your state tax return will not affect your federal tax return.

The IRS will garnish your refund for a state tax liability past due.  However, if you are talking about your 2018 state tax return and if the state changes created a balance you owe, this amount would not be past due until your state's filing deadline for 2018.  So, hopefully, you do not need to worry about your IRS refund (if there was one) being garnished.

(edited 2/19/19 @ 9:16 PST to add print instructions)

Thats not what I asked!  We did our State and it was wrong!  I didn’t pay for it to be wrong. We should have caught it prior for what I paid.  Now is my federal wrong too or will they tell me 3 weeks after the fact??

I thought when you said "they", you meant the state.  Who were you talking about?  Also, what was the mistake that got fixed?  

Supposedly we did them together meaning turbo tax and I. It was excepted and said I had to pay in $20 well they fixed it and said I pay nothing. So what did I pay for? Now its been 15 days are they going to tell me federal are wrong too? This is what I want to know? Isn’t this why I bought Deluxe

Please answer me?  If we made a mistake on federal, its been 2 weeks now how long before they let me know?

What did the state say was wrong?

Standard more then AGI.... so is my federal ok?

I really do not have enough information to confirm this for you.  I do apologize.  You can review your federal tax return to see if the same mistake is in it.  I will put instructions for printing your tax return in the answer above.

I have no clue what to look for. I payed you people to do it so this would not happen